Some recent articles of relevance to the polar regions by the two seminar organizers include:
- Powell, R.C. and K. Dodds (editors) (2014) Polar Geopolitics: Knowledges, Resources and Legal Regimes Edward Elgar: Cheltenham and Northampton, MA.
- Dodds, K. and R.C. Powell (guest editors) (2013) Special Theme issue on ‘Polar Geopolitics’ The Polar Journal, 3(2).
- Powell, R.C. and Dodds, K. (2010) Knowledges, resources and legal regimes: the new geopolitics of the polar regions. Polar Record 46(4): 375-376.
- Dodds, K. (2010) Governing Antarctica: Contemporary challenges and the enduring legacy of the 1959 Antarctic Treaty. Global Policy, 1(1): 108-115.
- Dodds, K. (2010) A Polar Mediterranean? Accessibility, resources and sovereignty in the Arctic Ocean. Global Policy, 1(3): 303-311.
- Dodds, K. and Benwell, M.C. (2010) Commentary: More unfinished business: the Falklands/Malvinas, maritime claims and the spectre of oil in the South Atlantic. Environment and Planning D: Society and Space, 28(4): 571-580.